The Redbank Energy Board recognises the importance of observing high standards of corporate practice and business conduct. To this end, the Redbank Energy Board has adopted a formal Code of Conduct which requires Directors and staff to maintain high ethical standards in all of their business activities.
One of the objectives of the Code is to ensure that all persons dealing with Redbank Energy, including staff, shareholders, suppliers, clients, competitors and the community in general can be assured that Redbank Energy will conduct its affairs in accordance with ethical values and practices.
The Directors and staff are committed to complying with the laws which govern the operations of Redbank Energy, as well as the rule and spirit of the Code of Conduct.
The Code requires Directors and staff to, among other things:
- avoid conflicts of interest between their personal interests and those of Redbank Energy and its clients;
- not take advantage of opportunities arising from their position for personal gain or in competition with Redbank Energy;
- not make improper use of any information acquired by virtue of being a Director or staff member of Redbank Energy;
- deal with shareholders, clients, customers, suppliers, competitors and other staff in a manner that is lawful, honest, diligent and fair;
- ensure that Redbank Energy’s assets are protected and only used for authorised and legitimate business purposes;
- comply with the other Redbank Energy policies in place from time to time; and
- report any actual or potential breach of the law, the Code of Conduct or other Redbank Energy policies
The Code of Conduct also:
- confirms that Redbank Energy aims to provide a work environment in which all staff can excel regardless of race, religion, age, disability, gender, sexual preference or marital status;
- confirms Redbank Energy’s commitment to delivering shareholders and the market accurate, timely and up-to-date information within both the letter and spirit of the ASX Listing Rules, relevant laws, and applicable accounting standards; and
- provides protection for those who report violations of the Code or other unlawful or unethical conduct, in good faith.