Redbank Energy is committed to complying with its continuous disclosure obligations pursuant to the Corporations Act and the ASX Listing Rules. It is the intention of Redbank Energy to ensure that all investors have equal and timely access to material information concerning Redbank Energy.
The Continuous Disclosure Policy is designed to ensure that material price sensitive information arising from any part of Redbank Energy is immediately notified to the ASX in a complete, balanced and timely manner, unless it falls within the scope of the limited exemptions contained in Listing Rule 3.1A.
The Board and Management of Redbank Energy is responsible for:·
- overseeing the implementation and operation of the Continuous Disclosure Policy;
- making ASX Announcements and other communications with the ASX; and
- reviewing all material and potentially material information reported to determine whether any such information is required to be disclosed to the ASX.
Other matters covered in the Policy include:
- the disclosure process to ensure timely disclosure of relevant information;
- the responsibilities of Directors and staff to ensure that they are familiar with the Policy;
- the requirement for immediate reporting of all material and potentially material information in sufficient detail to allow a view to be formed as to whether the information requires disclosure;
- the role of the Board;
- the review process in relation to the exception to Listing Rule 3.1 as outlined in Listing Rule 3.1A;
- ensuring no relevant information is disclosed to third parties selectively; and
- the importance of the Redbank Energy website as an avenue for investors and other stakeholders to obtain timely and relevant information.
Furthermore, the Directors on the Redbank Energy Board actively consider the disclosure obligations in respect of all material matters that come before them.